Monday, April 16, 2012

MimicCreme Almond and Cashew Cream-Unsweetened, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)

,
MimicCreme Almond and Cashew Cream-Unsweetened, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)
  • I have been using this product for about 6 months and absolutely love it. True, the liquid in the larger container can clump, but this can be easily overcome by a bit of mixing. The liquid in the smaller containers don't seem to clump as much.I am an alternative care physician and see many, many people with dairy allergies. I recommend this to them as a substitute for cream sauces and gravies, I even use it when making non-gluten biscuits (Pamela's Baking Mix) For those people who want a non-dairy substitute for their coffee, I recommend they try the "So Delicious" coconut creamer. This company also makes a wonderful coconut-based non-dairy "ice cream" that is also soy free.I…
  • I can't believe how good this stuff is. I recently gave up dairy and I was worried I wouldn't find a replacement for cream in my coffee. Most soy creamers on the market taste sickeningly sweet to me; I wanted something more neutral like cream. This stuff is it! It has a bit of an aftertaste but I adjusted to that quickly and now it tastes delicious to me. It clumps a bit like most (if not all) non-dairy creamers do, so if that's something that grosses you out this might not be the answer for you. It doesn't bother me. It also might not clump if you shake it better than I do.
 

Best Grocery Sales Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates