- If this parachute coconut oil really has coconut of any kind in it it is hard to tell, This coconut oil smells like some sort of bacon fat. I tried to use it but I don't like the smell of bacon in this product. Totally bad.
Popular posts
-
I hope it were not that sweet..... I have sweet tooth, but it's too sweet for me. Love these granola bars. However, amazon's pricing...
-
When I picked up a box of Caribou Coffee, Caribou Blend, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count, I really thought I'd fou...
-
Love this gel. I have tried all others, and I do like this the best. It gives me the energy output needed to keep going. The extra caffeine ...
-
Was buying different K-CUPs to try and taste, but once I purchased this one,...oh my GOD !!!The whole family loves it, I cannot keep in my h...
-
Quality coffee since 1892. Delicate. Balanced. Artificial flavor. The experience begins with the aroma, a hint of what's to come. Then t...
-
Really not much of a need to review these, they are are Snickers Mini-Squares. You know what they are.But I'll write a review just to sa...
-
51 of 52 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 starsWake Up To Caffienated Perfection!, May 13, 2008 By Melissa A. Case ...
-
I ordered this from Liquid nation and what I received was not as described. First of all I didn't receive all different K-cup as promise...
-
Love this product. I used to be a caffeinated coffee drinker until I got pregnant. Then I switched to Decaf. Although I did go through withd...
-
Great for instant coffee and perfect for mornings where you don't have time to add cream and sugar. Cheaper than most k-cups too. They d...
Monday, March 12, 2012
Parachute Pure Coconut Hair Oil- 100mlx3
,
at
3/12/2012


